Thursday, 24 February 2011

Finally The Back Door Can Be Opened Up To The Sunshine

Look Up Take A Breath And See Blue Sky


At last I have been able to open the conservatory door up and attach the hook to keep it in this unfamiliar state for as long as possible.

The kids are off school and Oscar especially has been bored to tears this week. Anyone would think he has got nothing to occupy him in his cramped bedroom, guitar, drums, keyboard, playstation, telly! All of which could drain a nuclear power station of energy if they were played with simultaneously! Olivia has been her usual happy go luck self, making demands upon our resources and floating around the place as if she were an empress, where has my little princess gone?

I have just had my first cup of tea outside, sat on the decking since the weather turned sour (probably march 2009!) and Oscar came outside, which was shocking in it's own right! "can I have my bike out Dad, I am going out". After the initial shock had worn off I jumped up and hurried to the garage to dig out his bike before he changed his mind. As I watched him ride off it amazed me how he still remembered! Sitting back down to enjoy my cuppa once again I had just closed my eyes and turned my face to gain as much vitaminD as possible when Olivia turned up asking me to get out the hoover and the ironing board so that her jobs could be done. I wonder if she is so keen to be doing her chores because she is off to Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Saturday with her friends, no of course not, stop being such a cynic Mr Mangini!

Up once again to fight with the ever growing ironing pile and retrieve the ironing board and hoover. She was left to her jobs and I returned to the decking to resume my vitaminD top up. I picked up my cup of tea and took a swig, GOD DAMN IT! It was freezing cold. Back into the kitchen, put kettle on, make brew, go outside, shut the bloody door behind me and lock it! Ahhh peace at last. :-)

Just heard the gate clang, OSCAR'S BACK!

Arrrrrrrrrgggghghhhh!



Sent from my iPhone4

No comments:

Post a Comment